Sunday, December 20, 2009

AdoreJules Fan Drawing Contest

I promised my fans on the Adorejules Facebook page when I reached 70 fans I would hold a drawing for a pair of earrings. On Monday, December 14th my dear sister sent me a text message to let me know that I had reached 70 fans!! I was delighted to say the least.

Later that evening I had my darling 5 year old neighbor Emma draw 2 names out of a hat. She drew the names of Kelly Chee and Pat Setzer. Kelly lives in Kuala Lumpur - very exciting since my husband has actually traveled there on business and spent quite a bit of time there. Pat lives in the states in North Carolina. The Carolina's have always been very special to me. Vacationed yearly when our kids were young for a very long time. Sweet - there was a connection to both women and where they were from.

I'm hopeful that I will eventually have 100 fans! When that occurs I will have another drawing for a piece of jewelry. This time 1 name will be drawn and the individual will have their choice of a necklace, earring or bracelet.

It's my way to say "Thanks" for your support. I hope business will be good and I can continue to say thanks in this way!

I'm very honored!

No comments: