Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Year and Lots Going On!

The first quarter of 2010 has been very active and flown by so fast!

A new shop opened in the town I live in - Powell, Ohio. It's called The Market at Serendip. The shop is a mixture of vintage, contemporary, fine art, high quality craftsmanship and handcrafted items for your home or yourself. All made by local Ohio artists. What a worthwhile way to support artists and all things handmade in our state.

Even the building itself is unique and has quite a history. It was built in the late 1890's and was originally a flour mill. When you come to the shop - look up - and you will see flour sprays on the wood beams of the ceiling along with flour shoots. It is so very charming. What a perfect location for this venue.

As of March 1, 2010 you can now find my handcrafted jewelry at The Market at Serendip. I'm so fortunate to be part of a group of talented and creative artists of many mediums.

The Market's mission "Is to provide local artists and craftspeople a venue in which to exhibit their work, and to to provide shoppers a delightful-- shall we say serendipitous?-- shopping experience."

I hope you will stop by and shop. Here is a link to the shop: www.marketatserendip.com

My Facebook fan page for AdoreJules rose to 100 fans! Had to celebrate with another drawing. There were two winners who were able to choose a pair of earrings handcrafted just for them. I will continue to do this - it is so much fun!!

I've added new items for the Spring season to my Etsy shop, I'm attending classes to add to my knowledge of handcrafting jewelry.

The first quarter of 2010 has been fun, exciting and rewarding!! I hope yours has been as well!

Fondly - Nancy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting, Nancy! Hope everything keeps moving right along for you.