Thursday, July 9, 2009

Getting Close

Jewelry pieces ready, descriptions ready, materials ready, tags ready, shipping ready unfortunately one last snag. As I began loading my first picture on the website it kicked it back to me saying it was too large. I researched everything, I thought, but found that I really didn't spend any time educating myself on what photo size the website would accept. I was so disappointed. I was so close and realized I'd have to take 50 plus photos over again.

Well, not true. Fortunately, I have a son who is adept at photography and all the possibilities of I-Photo - yeah Nick!! He can help me now, however, I'm not sure how this will work when he moves a couple states away from me (Chicago IL) in a week. Can he perform a Vulcan mind meld and transfer all his knowledge to my brain? One can only hope.

My new goal is to have my shop opened by the end of this weekend. Am I excited - of course!!!

No comments: